Saturday, September 5, 2009

Worth its weight in GOLD!

Joe Jaszewski / Idaho Statesman

It's all been worth it! We've been away from family for YEARS (10 to be exact) and the last two days we have been able to CA$H in. Two football games, two brothers, backpacks full of snacks, cousins shaking gold pom-poms, loads of family, sweaty hugs . . .

Joe Jaszewski / Idaho Statesman

And then, because a sister can brag (right?), newspaper articles to read (here and here)--just to increase my JOY and lengthen my celebration!

Joe Jaszewski / Idaho Statesman

I am clearly delighted. Go JJ and McKay!

JJ-#8 and McKay-#21 (behind #62)

Here is the team serenading their fans with the school song following the game--cute tradition I thought.

p.s. Ultrasound yesterday--baby looks great.

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Yes a sister can brag! How fun to be there for your brothers. Sydney & Simon must LOVE seeing their uncles in all of their glory. Those photos are awesome.

Ricki said...

Congrats on the bebe! We are lovin' on ours and so happy to have a new life in our home. So happy for y'all!

Ashley K. said...

It was so fun... it was so worth going to and getting to IF at 1:15 in the morning... miss you. Thanks for the great time, I am still drooling over your granola and bread.

LizzyP said...

I'm so glad you get to be near family after all this time away. And I bet your brothers are glad to have a larger cheering section!

gardening said...

Andrea,
I hear JJ is quite the football player! That is really fun. I am so glad that you get to see him play this year!! I hope he continues to have a great year!