Monday, May 17, 2010

So much to post, so little time

Just coming up for air.  And responding to the overwhelming request for photos of sweet Carmen.  

I am totally eating my words (spoken within the first week of her life), "Why wasn't I good at getting stuff done when S#1was a baby?  I feel like I have so much time."  

 (She must have known we were leaving--yes a date night--celebrated 12 years of marriage!)
Life has gone into overdrive and I've got white knuckles.

Not a day goes by when I don't create a post in my mind and I think there are a few unpublished drafts just waiting for their turn.


I've got a feeling this week is the week . . . I may actually come out of hibernation! 

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh look at her, she's perfect! And you are radiant!!!

s g said...

well what a sweetie, look at those cheeks and that big smile!!! I knew I was missing out...:) thanks for the update, love the pic of you two...we miss you guys!!! oh and happy 12 year btw :)

a-hyde said...

Darling. She is so grown up, and has already changed so much. Hopefully we get to see all of you in July!

Katie said...

I agree with Rachel- and am not surprised a bit. Can't wait to read more!

Jenni said...

She's darling and so are you!!

Unknown said...

I hear ya sista! My kids birthmoms are probably wondering what happened to us. Gotta get a few posts up ASAP! Glad to be joining you in blog land again.

You look HOT! You and SmAsh are babes... but what can you expect when you got Heather Hyde DNA in ya.

Got it goin on Hyde/Hill/Kearns women!

Karen said...

Having three is so much work! You are such a wonderful mother Andrea. Glad to see the update. You look wonderful by the way!

Amber said...

i love you.

Brooke said...

She is adorable and you (of course) look beautiful. Thanks for posting!

Ashley K. said...

Oh how I love me some Carmen.

gardening said...

I can not wait to hold that baby!!

KamilahNYC said...

Yay! She's tooo cute! Congrats.

Arbon Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a doll!