Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We are FAMILY

We got together and it was GREAT!  We were missing three (frown).

These are a few of my favorite things (smile):
  • My mom's Chex Mixes--yumm
  • Cousins playing together
  • Uncle Mckay getting buried alive by the nieces and nephews (with pillows)
  • Watching my brother, Tony, create an oar out of drift wood and garbage from the beach
  • Playing games--I can't get enough (unless it's PIT with three people--it does NOT work)
  • Watching my daughter pull herself into the boat after a failed attempt at wakeboarding (I have never seen anyone get in a boat so fast)
  • In-it-to-win-it OREO eating
  • Everyone's efforts to be there

4 comments:

Jason and Kate said...

Sounds like you had fun. I will attest...Pit with 3 people is not fun. I've tried it too! I'm so sad that I missed you while I was in Utah. I got to see your mom. Hope all is well.

gardening said...

What a good looking group of people! So glad that you had fun!!

s g said...

so much fun...we are headed to our family get-together on saturday, can hardly wait for the beach, cousins playing, good food and all the joy and drama a family reunion brings.

we had a FABULOUS time staying with you guys, thank you thank you thank you...we hope to see you guys soon!!

*katie said...

What a fun family picture! You look awesome, just like I remember from our good 'ol days at Ricks;)