Thursday, January 15, 2009

Living the Single Life and TOTALLY Negative

To what am I referring? OH, just the temperature! It is WICKED cold here. The last few days the highs have been in the single digits, and today, the high will be -5 (it's currently registering at the balmy reading of -14--please come visit us)!

My sister keeps requesting pictures of the snowfall (since they don't really know what snow is in Las Vegas--wait! Didn't it snow last month??). It's just TOO cold to go out and shoot, so here are some from last month.

While my man was shoveling (in the very warm and insulated scrub bottoms) the kids received SHOVEL rides. They had so much fun!

Well, thank goodness something in this cold weather is HOT!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Holy cow! I have never felt single digit temps in my life, let alone negative! They have negative temperatures in the U.S.? Apparently so- stay warm!

Ashley K. said...

Thank you!!!!

love you, miss you...

-A

p.s. Drew does look cut in that pic... not that I'm looking!

Cailean said...

Brrrr! I can never complain again. A midwest-college-attending friend of mine told me she'd go outside with wet hair and it would freeze! Or a bottle of soda in her trunk froze and burst! You're too funny :)

Belkycita said...

NO! too cold ;-(
Go to Cancun for crying out loud!!!

gardening said...

Yea, I guess he is kind of cute!
You lucky gal!
Thanks for all the help over the holidays. We loved having all of you, along with Sunde and Todds kids here for a while. Your easy to have!
I sent Simons shirt and a pair of socks off today.
Love ya!
Kellie