Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here Comes the SUN!

I called my sister today. We did our usual catch up--which also included our talk about the weather. Usually she gets to BRAG about how gloriously warm it is in Vegas and my teeth chatter as we chit chat. Today, yes my friends, it is ONE DEGREE warmer here than Las Vegas. We decided this needed to be documented.

The temperature reads in at a balmy 56-degrees . . . lovely really.

p.s. there's actually no sun, but I don't care--I am NOT frozen and that's really all that matters right now.

4 comments:

*katie said...

Hurray for SUNSHINE!!! I think we're about the same temperature also!

Ashley K. said...

Ha ha! Love it! So glad that you documented it. Enjoy it while it lasts, cause you know I'll be 60+ degrees warmer than you in no time!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

ha!! that is fantastic!! i can't wait for spring! i know we aren't as cold as you guys, but just reading "here comes the sun" increased my dopamine levels :)!! thanks for all of your blog love, i really appreciate it!!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

I know how you feel! We are headed out for Boise today, and Im desperately hoping that its warmer than Rexburg! :) Which is likely! I am definitely ready for SUNSHINE!